We are seeking a GNC Engineer who will be supporting the design and creation of these aerospace technologies.
• Analysis, algorithm development, simulation and modeling.
• Hardware-in-the-loop test.
• Requirement Verification and flow-down to GNC components.
• Mission operations and anomaly resolution using satellite telemetry.
• Design Review support.
• GNC hardware procurement support.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or a related technical field required. Master’s degree desired.
• 7+ years experience as a GNC Engineer
• Experience using MATLAB and Simulink
• Demonstrates self-initiated work in a team environment.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain U.S. security clearance (U.S. citizenship required)
York Space Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, military or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org