York Space Systems has an opening for an Assembly, Integration, & Test Technician interested in working in an exciting environment developing spacecraft through all segments of the life cycle. This position include the inspection, assembly, integration and operational checkout of flight hardware.
• 0-3 Years’ experience in aerospace/aviation operations
• Communication skills (both written and oral)
• Mechanical aptitude: ability to utilize hand tools & precision tools
• Lift and carry 50lbs.
• Climb ladders, stairs and work in restrictive spaces.
• A&P License
• IPC & J-STD Certifications
• 2 Year Technical Degree
• Experienced Forklift Operations
• Experience with Overhead Crane Operations
York Space Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, military or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com